Purple is a general term used in English for the range of shades of color occurring between red and blue. In additive light combinations it occurs by mixing the primary colors red and blue in varying proportions.
Entries per blog: 2
Deadline: August 25, 2009
- Write a post on your blog with a picture of your purple flower and link to this announcement in your post.
- Your purple flower must be identified using its botanical name or common name. Either will do. Both is terrific! If you need help identifying your flowers, upload a picture to your Flickr account and send it to the group ID Please asking for help.
- Paint, sketch, doodle, photograph. The choice is yours.
- Please include the Flower Fest logo in your post. You can download it by clicking here. (We also have a .gif with a transparent background, if you would prefer to use that. This does not render well on dark backgrounds.)
- Then, drop us an email at flowerfestival [at] gmail [dot] com with the following information:
- Your name / nickname / blogger handle
- A permanent link to your post with a picture of the flower
- Do this before the deadline. The first deadline is August 25, 2009.
- A round-up will be posted within a couple of days after the deadline.
- Not a blogger? No worries. Send an email with your picture to flowerfestival[at]gmail[dot]com. Don't forget to include the name of your fower, botanical or common, and we'll include it in the round-up.